What scientists say in research papers vs. What they actually mean (via io9).
I shouldn’t be laughing this hard.
Yes. This is good.
Omg it’s like my college career staring right at me.
My thesis, ladies and gents.
My research paper will probably encompass all these terms.
Little Witch Academia Background Art, Character Designs, KA Cuts (from Anime Mirai exhibition and the official BD)
we had to re-imagine well-known characters into a different culture for book illustration so I did Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as a kpop band
bertholdtfubae’s arda wigs giveaway!
- reblog/like once (multiple likes/reblogs will automatically disqualify you)
- no giveaway blogs
- you don’t have to follow me
- i will only be shipping to those in the usa
- giveaway ends APRIL 19TH, 2014
- one lucky blogger will get their choice of any of the wigs listed above in any color
- i will message the winner and if they dont respond within 24 hours i will pick a new winner
- i will be shipping the wig directly to the winner, so i would appreciate some confirmation of the delivery
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Feet
I don’t often have to draw bare feet, unless I’m doing Life Drawing. When storyboarding, the focus is generally not on the feet. They also are usually covered (shoes, socks), or just not shown on screen that much. Nonetheless, it’s important to understand their functionality and general appeal. Keep details to a minimum, unless the character uses its bare feet to grasp things or do things with them most humans don’t. The best example of pushing feet to an extreme degree of functionality would be Disney’s Tarzan (one of my all time favorite). Other than that, don’t draw too much attention to them, but find appeal in its shapes.